ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 General information
The Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Online Stores available at https://grzybysuszone-sklep.pl and https : //driedmushrooms-shop.com, hereinafter referred to as "Shops".
Online stores listed in paragraph 1 point 1 are run by Firma Handlowa Astia Mateusz Góra with its registered office in Krakow at ul. Syreńskiego 12 30-698 Kraków NIP: 679-294-41-38 REGON: 367546944
Purchases in the online store https://grzybysuszone-sklep.pl and https://driedmushrooms-shop.com can be made by natural or legal persons after reading and accepting the Regulations.
Customer - each entity making purchases through the Stores.
Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Stores.
Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Stores), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
Regulations - these Store regulations.
Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
Registration form - a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
Order form - a software element in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
Product - a movable item available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - in accordance with the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for products in the Store's assortment is possible by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the order to be processed without creating an Account.
The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the product and the cost of delivery (the type of delivery the customer selects from the possible variants available in the store), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the order, including when expressing will to be bound by a contract of sale. The cost of delivery is a separate item on the document confirming the conclusion of the contract.
§ 2 Contact with the Store
Seller's address: ul. Syreńskiego 12, 30-698 Krakow
Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller's telephone number: +48 537-902-807 or +48 888-789-453
The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the e-mail addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
§ 3 Order submission rules
In order to place an Order:
Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button
After selecting more items, they will be automatically added to the basket.
After adding the last product, click on the basket icon, or select the option, "Proceed to checkout"
At this stage, you can edit the contents of the basket.
After verifying the contents of the basket, click on "Update basket"
Then click "Proceed to checkout".
In the left column, complete the recipient's data, including the delivery address, optionally the company name and tax identification number.
The next step is to choose a payment method. And follow the on-screen instructions if online payment is selected.
Additionally, comments can be made
4. Your Rights and Additional Information on Data Usage
In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to fulfill the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations imposed on the Administrator. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
- Hosting company on a trust basis
- Postal operators
- Law firms and debt collectors
- Payment operators
- Public authorities
- Online chat solution operators
- Authorized employees and collaborators who use the data to achieve the purpose of the site's operation
- Companies providing marketing services on behalf of the Administrator
Your personal data processed by the Administrator will not be kept longer than is necessary for the activities related to them, as specified by separate regulations (e.g., accounting). For marketing data, the data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to your personal data
- Limitation of processing
- Data portability
You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) for the purpose of performing legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling. However, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, especially for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for the operation of the Service.
Automated decision-making actions, including profiling, may be taken against you to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of personal data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in Forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The Service may record information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the Service may save information facilitating the linking of form data with the email address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user's email address appears within the URL of the page containing the form.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to carry out the service request process or commercial contact, service registration, etc. The context and description of the form clearly inform what it is for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information about user behavior on the site may be logged. These data are used for site administration.
7. Important Marketing Techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used for tracking, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such actions is the enabled cookie support.
8. Information about Cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, stored on the end device of the Service User and intended for use on the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and gaining access to them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining the Service user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- Achieving the goals set out above in the "Important Marketing Techniques" section;
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent". "Session" cookies are temporary files stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default. Service users can change these settings. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service operator, in particular, companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing Cookies – How to Express and Withdraw Consent in Practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change the browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases, may prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select from the list below the web browser you are using and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone